Looking for signs of a cheating spouse? Your spouse/partner may be cheating if you notice any of the following changes:
- They leave for work earlier than they used to or need to.
- They start working overtime or weekends.
- They start to travel more out of town, “on business” or “separate vacations.”
- They can only be reached by cell phone and not at their hotel while traveling.
- They have the same co-workers or employees travel with them on every trip.
- They start talking about another person, often!
- They don’t return cell phone calls to you as quickly as before.
- They have suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed.
- They keep their phone face down or attached to their hip.
- They go to another room to talk on the phone or text.
- They recently added a pass code to their phone.
- They suddenly change the billing address for the phone.
- They no longer receive detailed billing statements for their phone.
- They suddenly take more pride and care with their clothes and appearance.
- They demonstrate an increased or decreased sexual desire for you.
- They are too drunk to come home and spend the night at a “friends” house!
- They spend more time with friends at gatherings that don’t include you.
- They go out on last minute night out with the boys/girls.
- They increase the amount of time they spend online.
- They establish new e-mail accounts.
- They display more interest in your schedule.
- The mileage on the car they use is higher than usual with no apparent reason.
- Their clothing smells of perfume or cologne.
- You discover unexplained payments and withdrawals on bank statements.
- They have unexplained receipts in their wallet or purse.
We offer a variety of services including surveillance and GPS tracking devices to determine if you have a cheating spouse.
For your peace of mind, since 1982.